The Cause of Abnormal Odor in Plastic Packaging Materials
Odors produced by unreacted reactants and by-products in the manufacturing process of plastic hollow plates.
2. Abnormal odor caused by thermal decomposition or oxidation of hollow plastic sheet.
3. The odour produced by the reaction with packaging materials due to the volatilization, dissolution and decomposition of additives.
4. Odors produced by bonding agent, hollow sheet price printing ink and solvent used in material composite.
5. Abnormal odor caused by irradiation, etc. Among these factors, the biggest impact is the thermal decomposition of plastics, oxidative aging and the addition of additives, adhesives and other odors.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PP hollow plate
- The characteristics and application of PP hollo...
- Advantages of PP hollow plate
- Packing box
- The prospect of packaging industry
- The function of packaging
- Decorative paper
- Characteristics of polypropylene
- PP Hollow Sheet
- New product Industry Racking Warehouse For Supe...
- Displays (indoor and outdoor) Sheet
- Hollow PP Sheet Plastic Corrugated Board
- Outdoor Large Size Rotating Trivision Billboard
- Amusing Ce Certificates Outdoor Inflatable Prom...
- Large City Signage Billboard Tri-Display Advert...
- Durable and Decorative Corrugated Colored Roofi...