Polypropylene has good heat resistance, products can be sterilized at temperatures above 100 C, and it will not deform at 150 C without external force. The embrittlement temperature is -35 C, and it will embrittlement at below -35 C, and the cold resistance is not as good as polyethylene. The reports on the glass temperature of polypropylene have a 18qC, 0qC, 5 C and so on. This is due to the difference in the proportion of the crystalline phase and the amorphous phase, which causes the different chain length of the molecular chain to be different. The melting temperature of polypropylene increased by 40 than 50% about approximately 164 polyethylene, 170 C, 100% isotactic polypropylene melting point of 176 DEG C.
The chemical stability of polypropylene is very good. Besides being able to be eroded by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, all the other chemical reagents are more stable, but the low molecular weight of fatty hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons can soften and expand the polypropylene, while its chemical stability increases with the increase of the crystallinity, so it is suitable for the polypropylene. The production of various chemical pipes and fittings has good anticorrosive effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PP hollow plate
- The characteristics and application of PP hollo...
- Advantages of PP hollow plate
- Packing box
- The prospect of packaging industry
- The function of packaging
- Decorative paper
- Characteristics of polypropylene
- ABS Decorative Pattern Sheet
- Knowledge of weather-resistant fruit waterproof...
- High Pressure Polypropylene Laminate Decorative...
- 2-4mm Corflute, Correx, Coroplast PP Corrugated...
- New product Industry Racking Warehouse For Supe...
- PP Hollowd Corrugated Sheet
- BOX Colored PP Hollow Sheet
- ABS Decorative Pattern Sheet for Bus
- High Quality Board PP Hollow Sheet Plastic Corr...
- PP Corrugated sheet /pp hollow sheet/pp correx ...